Tamiya’s design team have chosen to give R/C enthusiasts a replica of the best Bronco variant of this new generation. The R/C model assembly kit depicts the 2-door top grade First Edition model. The First Edition Bronco SUV is built for those who have waited patiently for the legend’s return. The First Edition is a loaded Bronco combining the best parts of all Bronco series. First Edition Broncos use the mechanicals of a Badlands, the interior of an Outer Banks and the exterior of a Wildtrak to create the ultimate Bronco! The Tamiya version sits on top of the CC-02 chassis for capable and fun R/C driving on the trails!
CC-02 Chassis - Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis' ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with 12-spoke black wheels and semi-pneumatic rubber tires.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 447mm, width: 204mm, height: 233mm. Wheelbase: 252mm (Medium).
• 1.2mm thick polycarbonate body.
• Features PC-ABS H parts (grilles, mirrors, spare tire cover and door handles) and metal-plated K parts (light cases).
• ABS plastic roof rack included.
• The CC-02 chassis has ladder frame which was inspired by full-size vehicles, provides both rigidity and cool styling, and allows stable performance even on tricky rocky and dirt roads.
• 12-spoke black wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) are paired with semi-pneumatic rubber tires.
• Type 540 motor and ESC included.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS polycarbonate paint.