Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: May 12, 2022
Thank you for shopping at Pedals Bike Shop Website.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Pedals Adventures Inc., 3674 Sunnyside Dr. Unit 1 Riverside, CA 92506.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Pedals Bike Shop Website, accessible from https://pedalsbikeshop.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 2 business of placing your order.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We only offer store credit as reimbursement type for any processed payments.
The reimbursement will be added to the purchasers account for future purchases.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- All Remote Control Cars, Kits, or Products.
- The supply of Goods which are life saving.
- The supply of Goods that are made of rubber.
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for returning of the Goods to Us at the following address. (This includes all shipping costs)
3674 Sunnyside Dr. Unit 1 Riverside, CA 92506
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: