Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Note: All RC Sales are Final.
The Tamiya M-05 chassis is a fun, simple on-road chassis that takes front wheel drive mechanics and puts replica compact cars on top for fun driving thrills. This kit recreates the Suzuki Swift sport.
The Swift underwent a full model change in 2017, and impressively managed to improve overall design rigidity while getting lighter. It was given a wider tread, a direct injection 1.4-liter inline-4 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. The Tamiya assembly kit faithfully captures the body and its details in tough polycarbonate material with the body already pre-painted!
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 381mm, width: 167mm.
• Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body pre-painted in yellow. Wheel arches and the separate polycarbonate light cases come pre-cut.
• Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
• The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
• This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
• Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body.
• The popular M-05 chassis has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis to any flat surface.
• Includes Tamiya 540-motor and ESC.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger.