Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Note: All RC Sales are Final.
The classic Grasshopper makes its way to the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series, offering an all-around, fun 2WD R/C driving experience!
About the X-SA series
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
• 1/10 scale finished R/C model. Length: 389mm, width: 223mm, height: 135mm.
• Features a realistic and durable styrene body, which comes with the classic Grasshopper (2005) stickers already applied.
• Simple, yet tough, 2WD chassis that can absorb plenty of rough terrain.
• The sealed gearbox contains a differential for smooth driving and cornering, enhanced by paddle tread rear and grooved front tires on three-piece assembly type wheels.
• Capable suspension uses independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear setups, cushioned by coil-sprung dampers.
• Comes with the TEU-105BK ESC.
• Requires separately sold: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger.