High point, neutral brake and brake settings are individually adjustable, while battery cut-off, reverse and motor modes can be selected. Setup is shown by an LED, and the ESC also features two protection functions and a cooling fan.
★Maximum continuous current: 75A ★Input voltage: 6.6V - 7.2V ★Dimensions: 41.5mm x 33.4mm x 27mm ★Weight: 56g (including cables) ★With cooling fan
• Sensored brushless ESC detects motor rotor positions with precision, enabling more efficient power supply and smoother motor response.
• Compatible with Tamiya brushless motors (sensored-type), and Tamiya brushed motors 23 turns and over.
• Choose from 10 different settings for both neutral brake and brake, to get your setup just how you want it.
• Features overheating and overload protection functions to help ensure that your equipment avoids damage.
• Weight: 56g (including cables)
• Compatible with Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Tamiya Li-Fe battery packs.
• Dimensions: 41.5 x 33.4 x 27mm
• [Basic specifications] Continuous maximum current 75A Output: 100% forward / 50% reverse Input voltage 6.6-7.2V Size 41.5 x 33.4 x 27mm Weight 56g (including cords) Cooling fan is standard equipment.
LO/HI Battery Cut-off Information:
LOW & HIGH Battery Low Voltage Protection Feature: LOW battery setting cuts off @ 5.6 volts approximately. (Best for Ni-CD, NI-MH and Li-FE battery chemistry) HIGH battery setting cuts off @ 6.2 volts approximately. (Best for other battery chemistries)