Just like a full-size project truck that you build exactly how you want, the Builder’s Series: Metric Body allows for custom grills, lights, engine detail and nearly any other scale detail you can imagine with the help of 3D printing technology. Pro-Line has joined forces with leading custom 3D Scale Parts company Knight Customs, so you have a ton of realistic scale option parts already available for your Metric build!
The Metric can be customized to represent an early 2000’s import truck often chosen as a project vehicle for full-size rock crawling or adventuring. The front hood is molded as a separate piece so you can open the hood to expose any detail you choose to add. The engine bay is empty, waiting for you to finish the build, and the sticker sheet represents that with exposed shock mounts, cross member and brake line detail. The front grill area is sunk in allowing for a highly detailed 3D printed front grill of your choice and the sticker sheet represents the exposed radiator detail just like the real thing.
- Build and Customize your Project Truck Just Like the Real Thing
- Designed from the Ground Up to Accept 3D Printed Accessories (sold separately)
- Many Scale Parts Already Available from Knight Customs
- Separate Cab, Bed and Hood for Realistic Styling
- Sticker Sheets Represent your True-to-Scale in Progress Build
- Contour Cut Window Frame Decals Included
- Representation of an early 2000’s Import Truck
- Fits Axial SCX10, Vaterra Ascender and Other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
- Made in the USA, since 1982
NOTE: Scale parts are not included. Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
Length: 19.3" (490mm)
Width: 7.5" (191mm)
Height: 5.4" (137mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (312mm)
- Builder’s Series: Metric Cab and Bed with Hood
- Body Hardware
- Detailed Decal Sheets
- Window Masks