MIP's nut drivers feature an all steel construct that is nickel plated to perfection. The nickel plate process boosts the steel hardness level to that of your automotive grade tools; a whopping 70 plus Rockwell! On the surface you will notice these nut drivers are stubbier than traditional drivers, this characteristic allows for a better overall weight balance and reduces tool box space. At a glance you will be able to know exactly what size nut driver you are grabbing as each one has a special color coded ring and etched sizing on the shank. The drivers also feature a slim hex wall and deep bore to ensure that you are able to get into the tightest of places and not worry about bottoming out on anything in the process!
- Alloy Steel construction, optimized for weight and balance to give the perfect feel
- Heat Treated/Nickel Plated for durability & protection against oxidation, corrosion
- Laser Engraved with the size, Color coded band to quickly distinguish size
- Shorter length shanks to minimize tool box space
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP Made in the USA!