The Landmines, developed over a 2-year period of testing, tuning and analysis have reached the summit and now available to the SCT enthusiast. The design starts with a robust carcass carefully shaped and sized for a multitude of conditions and capable of driving over a variety of terrain while being down-to-earth enough to carry a scale appearance.
JConcepts spent considerable time with the split-block center design which has been sliced, stepped, and recessed for flexibility and contortion over sharp, loose, and polished surfaces. The Landmines have alternating solid and cavity pads which is ideal for transitioning from smooth dirt or pavement into dirt, mud, and rocky terrain. Moving toward the edges of the carcass, the SCT tire has horizonal grippy pads with edge and channels to provide additional forward climbing bite.
The flexibility and strength of the yellow compound combined with the lug arrangement gives the tire a grippy feel but still maintains an all-important scale and performance look. The overall height provides plenty of ground clearance for an abundance of terrain and bossed side-wall logos read with beauty and balance. The tires include a closed cell insert capable of standing up to the compound but flexible enough for sharp terrain.
- Robust carcass, split-block design, 1:1 inspired
- Compatible 2.2” x 3.0” bead mounting diameter, fits SCT wheels
- Sliced, stepped, and recessed lugs for contortion control
- Strong, yellow compound
- Lightning pattern, knob plots and connector bars for extra edges
- Radial sidewall lugs and extra island mapping for squeeze grip
- Includes medium, closed cell insert
- (2) JConcepts Landmines Short Course Tires