XR10 Stock Spec:
The Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Stock Spec offers the latest in Hobbywing ESC technology, developed and optimized for stock spec class racing. Recommended for on-road and off-road spec racing, this high quality ESC features a tiny 31.5x25.6x16.1mm footprint, a full aluminum case, and 80 amp current delivery with burst up to 380 amps! Other features include 2S LiPo compatibility, and a 6V/3A switch mode BEC.
V10 G4 Motor:
The V10 G4 Competition Stock Brushless Motor has been greatly optimized to provide maximum torque and increased power. With a lower internal resistance, this motor is more efficient and runs cooler when compared to the G3R motors. To further increase performance the motor adopts a fully exposed stator core allowing more airflow over the stator. The motor also features a high-precision endbell plate to improve consistency and structural stability. Dual sensor ports can be found allowing for different wiring setups.Features
- Special Design for STOCK Class Racing: Reliable hardware combined with great software (contains 5 common ready-to-use profiles) creates an ideal power solution to the STOCK class of 1/10 scale touring car, buggy racing.
- Programming/Upgrading/Data Reading Wirelessly: Hobbywing's "WiFi Express" module is used with a iPhone or an Android phone (with the HOBBYWING WiFi Link software installed), and allows the user to remotely program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data of the ESC without leaving the control stand.
- Small Size & Light Weight: The ESC is smaller and lighter than the standard version XR10 Pro. Mini version of XR10 Pro 160A. Small size (31.5x25.6x16.1mm) makes the installation convenient and the light weight (only 28g w/o wires) provides more weight margin when adjusting the balance of the chassis.
- Super Internal BEC: Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V. Allows the user to use various high voltage servos.
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies: Independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies. Guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Specially designed for high-level racing.
- Lightweight: The G4 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee stability of the timing after adjustment. For G4 Stock motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T), the timing is adjustable from 20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the motor(s).
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat (200°C) resistant wire, heat (200°C) resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- Current: Continuous: 80A / Burst: 380A
- Battery: 5-7 cells NiMH/NiCd / 2S LiPo
- Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (switch mode)
- Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motors
- Suitable Motor: 3650 Motors,1/10 Touring Cars ?10.5T, 1/10 Buggy?13.5T
- Application: STOCK class of 1/10th Touring Car & Buggy Racing
- Cooling Fan: 5V - 7.4V (20x20x8mm)
- Wires: 14AWG-200mm
- Size: 31.5x25.6x16.1mm
- Weight: 28g (without wires and cooling fan)
- Scale: 1/10th
- Turn: 17.5T
- kV Rating: 3020kV
- Cell Count: 2-3S
- No-Load Current: 3.7A
- Outer Diameter: 35.8mm
- Length: 51.4mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3.175
- Weight: 149g
- Front Bearing: 9x4x4mm
- Rear Bearing: 8x3x4mm
- Adjustable Timing: 30-60°
- Applications: 1/10th Stock Class Racing