This high speed version of the EcoPower WP120T cranks out 360 oz-in of torque at 7.4V, with 0.07sec/60°! This makes it a great choice for 1/10 bashing, 1/10 racing, 1/8 scale, RC boat and even RC airplane applications.
The WP120S is waterproof up to 1-meter so driving in the rain, puddles, snow and mud are not an issue. Metal gears were used to create a durable gear train that is easily serviced, and the plastic case with aluminum center section keeps the servo running cool while remaining lightweight. Plus, the digital circuitry allows compatibility with vehicles that use traction control/gyro systems, making the WP110S a viable option for models that are equipped with a stability system. Want more? We back it with a 1 year warranty - so grab a handful of throttle and drive with confidence knowing that the weather is not going to slow you down.
- Affordable option for 1/10 trucks, 2WD and 4WD 1/10 buggies, boats and more!
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- 360 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V, and .07 transit speed
- Digital circuitry
- Coreless Motor
- Metal gears
- Lightweight plastic upper and lower case w/black anodized aluminum center case
- Dual ball bearings
- 220mm servo lead
- Includes plastic star, 4 way, dual, single and round arm type servo horns and mounting hardware
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects*
*NOTE: Warranty does not cover stripped gears or damage caused by abuse.
||1/10 Scale Surface
||6.0V - 8.4V
||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V
|Operating Speed @ 7.4V
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V
||285 oz-in (20.5 kg-cm)
|Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V
||360 oz-in (25.9 kg-cm)
||1520Us / 333hz