Delivering 64 oz-in of torque and .09 transit speed at 6.0V, the 640T will operate at a level that makes other sub micro servos feel inadequate in comparison. The servo features an all metal gear train for durability and waterproof circuitry that will stand up to the elements. So if you're tired of your small servos delivering small performance and want to try something with more muscle, step up to a 640T and shift performance into high gear.
SIZE NOTE: The 640T is not an exact physical copy of the 2065 and is a few millimeters taller, and may not work in all other applications where the 2065 is used. Please see the Compatibility tab for verified model compatibility.
TRX-4M NOTE: This servo is only compatible with the TRX-4M when using the optional Samix Brass Servo Mount (SAMTRX4M-4068 - Sold Separately).
- Direct replacement for Traxxas 2065 sub micro servo (TRA2065)
- Powerful TRX-4 Dig/Shift servo upgrade
- Suitable for other sub micro servo applications
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- 64 oz-in of torque and .09 transit speed @ 6.0V
- Digital circuitry
- Cored motor
- Metal gears
- 315mm servo lead
- Includes plastic 4 way, dual, and single arm servo horns and mounting hardware
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defects*
*NOTE: Warranty does not cover stripped gears or damage caused by abuse.
Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
Operating Speed: .09 @ 6.0V
Dynamic Torque: 64 oz in @ 6.0V (4.6kg cm)
Weight: 13 grams
Output Shaft: 25T
Motor Type: Cored
Wire Length: 315mm
Dimensions: 23.5x12.50x25mm (30mm tall @ output)