The Tamiya Attack 4YWD uses 2.4GHz radio frequency technology that ends the need to use frequency crystals which allows hobbyists to use their vehicle worry free from interference from other RC cars in the vicinity. Specifically, the technology used in Tamiya’s Attack 4YWD-2.4G is (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum).
As the name implies, the transmitter signal of the FHSS system literally hops from frequency to frequency in a pseudorandom sequence. The combination of frequency hopping with the transmitters advanced algorithms creates 100% frequency security. The FHSS technology also offers extremely low latency, exceptionally fast frame rates, and the Tamiya system has no external antennas on both the transmitter and receiver units. The internal receiver antenna along with the compact size make for a clean and clutter free installation to any of Tamiya’s large-scale products.
• Compatible with Tamiya 1/16 Tanks, 1/14 Semi-trucks and 3-Speed trucks (with or without Multi-Function Units)
• Both Transmitter control sticks use centering springs
• Analog trim
• Includes 4-channel receiver
• Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V
• Receiving Range: 230' (70m)
• Battery Failsafe: 3.8V
• Current Drain: 30Ma (at no signal)
• Size: 1.38 x 0.91 x 0.35" (35.1 x 23.2 x 9mm)
• Weight: 0.21oz (6g)
• Transmitter requires 4 AA batteries