Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Note: All RC Sales are Final.
The Tamiya M-08 Chassis platform gets a performance boost with this Limited-Edition release.
About the M-08 standard edition:
This assembly kit creates the M-08 Concept high performance R/C chassis, which employs a midship motor, rear-wheel drive layout for superior rear traction, plus a main frame split into front and rear sections that allow 3 different wheelbase selections. Smooth 4-wheel double wishbone suspension utilizes CVA oil dampers and long suspension arms for ground hugging performance, and front caster with a pairing of 0-degree suspension mount and 2-degree hub carrier. An oil-filled gear differential provides smooth drive, while motor and gearbox are positioned to ensure powerful drive under acceleration.
The M-08R Chassis Kit employs various kinds of option parts such as a ball diff., for the rear gearbox, and TRF precision oil dampers to get ready for club races!
Option Parts Included in the M-08R kit:
42143: 4mm Aluminum Serrated Wheel Nut (4pcs. -Blue)
42357: Cross Joints for Low Friction Assembly Universal Shafts
51000: Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
53509: Hard Fluorine Coated 0.6 Aluminum Pinion Gear (20T/F201)
53642: 5mm Aluminum Ball Connector (Blue)
53823: Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (5mm Thick)
53851: 46mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shafts 2pcs.
53917: φ 2.6mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shaft Set for Reversible Suspension
53968: 5x5mm Hard Hex Head Ball Head Connector (5pcs.)
54183: M-Chassis Reinforced Freewheel Axle Set
54868: Open Face 5mm Reinforced Adjusters (Medium/8pcs.)
54869: Open Face 5mm Reinforced Adjusters (Long/8pcs.)
54906: M-08 Concept Aluminum Shaft Set
54969: 33mm Lightweight Aluminum Swing Shafts (2pcs.)
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The TA06 Rear Ball Differential Set (Item 54306) utilizes twelve 3/32-inch balls to give superb stability.
• Includes carbon fiber components such as battery holders and body mount base (Item 54908).
• M-08 Concept Reinforced K Parts (Gearbox) (Item 54983) give sturdier gearbox and steering setups, for more efficient drive and improved steering feel.
• Comes with the dedicated chassis weight (20g).
• Features hex head screws.
• M-07 Concept Reinforced D Parts (Suspension Arms) (Item 54811) featuring carbon fiber-reinforced resin allow superior cornering ability.
• Durable, lightweight aluminum turnbuckle shafts (3x18mm; Item54247, 3x23mm; Item 54248, and 3x32mm; Item 54249) allow adjustment of length without removing adjusters.
• Includes a blue anodized finish version of the TRF Super Short Big Bore Dampers+ (4pcs.) (Item 42355).
• The 1.3mm diameter damper pistons (x3) give smooth oil flow and facilitate more flexible suspension.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540-motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger, M-chassis 60D tires, and M-chassis body set.