TT-02: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft Driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
• 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
• Body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Features separate molded parts for side mirrors and rear wing.
• 6-spoke wheels paired with racing slick tires.
• 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
• Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
• Includes 540-Type motor.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.