Ideal for 1/10th, 1/12th On-road (Race or drift Touring cars, F1, M vehicles and etc.) & Off-road (Buggies/2WD SCTs & Trucks) STOCK/SPORT Class Competitions (About Motors' T counts, please refer to rules regulated by race organizers), Beginners for practice, and Rock Crawlers (applicable to 21.5T,25.5T motors) applications.
- Built-in Hall sensor brings drivers an amazing sense of control.
- Top-quality components: heat-resistant magnet, heat-resistant wires and name-brand bearings.
- Dustproof design where motor leads exit.
- Features a gold-plated lockable connector which can be fastened by screws, eliminating the possibility of losing connections.
- Detachable structure is easy to clean and maintain, greatly prolonging the service life of the motor.
Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm
Resistance: 0.0747 ohm
No Load Current: 1.3A
Max Output Power: 95W
Max Output Current: 28A