The B17 combines durability, comfort, and style at an affordable price. They are a bit heavier and take longer to break in than more contemporary designs, but the comfort they provide once broken in is why so many riders still swear by them.
Leather is a naturally breathable material that provides a unique type of saddle feel. The leather top is suspended over the saddle rail to create a suspended molded seat, similar to a hammock, for tailored lasting comfort.
The Brooks B17 is designed for the 60° angled riding position, which is a relaxed and comfortable position for most riders.
Pick one up and figure out for yourself why so many people swear by Brooks.
- Durable, 5mm thick vegetable tanned leather
- Shapes over time
- Tubular steel rivets
- Distinctive side stamp
- Iconic Brooks backplate
- Lasting comfort & breathability
- Available in various colors, all with black steel rails.
- 530 grams (weights may vary due to leather thickness)
- Extended 10-year guarantee
- Handcrafted in England since 1866